Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Stuffed Jalepeno Popper Chicken

Jalapeno poppers are my all time favorite food, so when I saw this recipe I had to make it! My husbands hates cream cheese and I love It. I tried to limit the amount that went in his chicken breast. I found a similar recipe on allrecipes.com but I tweaked it a little bit and made it fit our family. 

half a package cream cheese softened1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced4 strips of bacon2  boneless chicken breast  bread crumbs for breading1/4 cup vegetable oil

1. Cook the bacon in a skillet 
2. In a big bowl stir together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, and diced jalapenos.
3. Cut a slit in each chicken breast with a filet knife and fill with the cheese bacon jalepeno mixture. 
4. Roll the chicken breasts in bread crumbs to coat. 
5.Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, and cook chicken breasts .
6. I threw mine in the oven for about 10 minutes at 350 just to make sure the chicken was fully cooked

No comments:

Post a Comment