Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Easy DIY wreath under 6$

I got all of my materials at Hobby Lobby!
TIP!- if you sign up for the Hobby Lobby e-mail alerts you get a 40% coupon for any non discounted item in the store every single week! Also if you download the Hobby Lobby app you can just show the coupon in your phone to eliminate printing or forgetting! 

The stick wreath was $3.99- with my 40% off it was $2.40
the letter "A" (for my last name) was .99
Hobby Lobby had flowers on special that week for 50% off and both flowers came on one stem. with the 50% off it was $2.49
that brings my total up to $5.88!!!!
(I already had the ribbon left over)
i just used some red paint I had laying around for the "A" and hot glued the flowers and letter A on! 

here's a cool trick.   take a stick on 3M hook and place it UPSIDE DOWN  on the inside of the door to hang!

wreaths can cost anywhere from $30- $60 at a place like Kirklands or Michaels! why not make a personalized one yourself for under 6$

No comments:

Post a Comment